How We Can Help You Buy a Home
Whether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced Buyer, purchasing a home can be a very complex process.
By working with us, we will assist you every step of the way to find you a home in your desired location, within your
budget and one that meets your goals and criteria for features, quality and value.
Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, we will guide you through the process of making an offer;
negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised; and closing the sale.
When you work with us, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all or most of your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it can take to find just the right home
- Understand all the terms, processes, documentation and required disclosures when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working solely on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
Sell Your Home with a Professional
Helping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company. Again, we will be with you EVERY step of the way!
By Listing your Home with us, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes, paperwork and disclosures involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with prequalified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working solely on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional
Don't wait, Call Us Today (702) 994-1195!